How To Vote
- High Arts Festival winners will be judged by juried and public vote.
- Votes will be cast by mobile device through the High Arts Festival digital app. Participants must be in downtown Akron to activate the voting function.
- Voting kiosks will be available in participating venues during festival hours.
- The use of robotic or automated devices for voting is prohibited.
- Voting on entries shall end on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 8 p.m.
- The High Arts Festival reserves the right to disqualify any votes, or participating artists, if fraudulent behavior is suspected.
- The voting process will determine the winner of the High Arts Festival.
- In the event of a tie, the High Arts Festival Committee shall determine the winner. All decisions are final.
- The winners will be announced on Saturday, October 6, 2018
- In order to receive a prize, winners, or a representative for them, must be present at the finale celebration on Saturday, October 6, 2018.
- High Arts Festival Committee members, Downtown Akron Partnership Board and Trustee members and Downtown Akron Partnership employees, staff or their immediate family members; Peg's Foundation Board and Trustee members, Peg's Foundation employees, staff or their immediate family members; and Knight Foundation Board and Trustee members, Knight Foundation employees, staff or their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- Artists who have won and received the grand prize in Akron Art Prize or the High Arts Festival in past years may enter but cannot win the grand prize in consecutive years.